How I can help

Parliament has been dissolved until after the General Election and I’m not currently an MP. If your problem is urgent, please fill out the form below. Your problem is urgent if it involves domestic abuse, the safeguarding of a child, deportation, or a situation with a strict deadline; these are the only cases I am able to respond to, otherwise please contact your new MP when they are returned on the 12th December.

If you are contacting me as the Liberal Democrat Parliamentary candidate for Cities of London & Westminster please email me at [email protected].


Frequently Asked Questions
What can I help with?

I can contact the Department for Work and Pensions about your Universal Credit, Personal Independence Payments (PIP), Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Carer’s Allowance, Carer’s Credit, Pensions, Support for Mortgage Interest (SMI), Child Benefit, and other benefits.

I can also contact Lambeth Council about local government benefits (including Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support).

What information do you need to provide?

I will need your full name, address, contact details, and National Insurance number. You should also provide any other reference numbers you have been given.

Can I help you apply for benefits?

As an MP I am unable to assist with submitting applications for benefits. I would recommend contacting Job Centre Plus, whose contact details are listed on this page.

How long does it take to receive a response?

I represent over 100,000 constituents and receive several hundred emails, letters and calls every week many relating to urgent casework issues. My small team and I make every effort to respond to all constituents as quickly as possible, however this can take up to 20 working days.

If I have made representations on your behalf I will inform you as soon as I receive a response. Please be advised that it can take up to six weeks for me to receive a response.

How will your personal data be used?

Under UK data protection law I am the data controller for all personal data that you share with me in relation to constituency casework and correspondence. You can read more about this here.  

Useful contacts
Lambeth Council

020 7926 6666

Centre 70

020 8670 0070

One Lambeth Advice

0800 254 0298

Jobcentre Plus

0800 169 0190

Get in touch

Information sent through this form goes directly to my office where it will be treated in the same way as correspondence received by post or email. The information you provide will treated with the utmost confidentiality, in accordance with my MP privacy policy which you can read more about here

[gravityform id="5" title="false" description="false"]